We at the Grand Excelsior Hotel follow all the covid policies set by the Government of Dubai for the betterment of the visitors in the country. We have a strict policy against covid; customers must go through everyone before finalizing their guest stay. We understand that health and safety are our utmost concern towards our guests. We assure their health and well-being remain our number one priority. We intend to provide best-in-class health treatment and high quality trusted healthcare. We ensure that our sanitization methodologies are executed to the highest protocol, elevating our standards to the global level and leader through advanced technology and techniques.
Our Covid policies are as follows:
- Touchless experiences across check-in and checkout
- Contactless check-in in the restaurant, poll, and Bar.
- Sensor-based sanitizing stations
- UV disinfection devices to enhance cleaning.
- Fogging guest rooms with ULV SterilOx mist.
- Fogging restaurants with ULV SterilOx mist.
- Fitness Centres, Swimming Pools, and Kid’s Clubs are open and operated with health and safety guidelines.
- Negative PCR test results took within 48 hours or a COVID-19 recovery certificate.
- The recovery certificate must be dated within 30 days of departure and have a QR code.
- Vaccinated travelers must receive a negative PCR test.
- UAE residents need to take a timely vaccine booster shot.
- Children aged under 12 years automatically accept ‘Green’ status.
- Wearing a face mask in outdoor spaces is optional.
- Face masks are required in all indoor areas.